Name Jesif Shepard
Gender / Alignment Female Paragon
Level / Class 30 Vanguard
Background Spacer / War Hero
Collector Base Destroyed
Normandy Crash Site
Lair of the Shadow Broker
Very Complete FemShep Here. Mostly Paragon choices though I did a bit of minor renegade stuff after maxing my paragon rating. It’s been a while since this playthough (I just opened it up to play the Shadow Broker and Arrival stuff) so forgive me if I don’t remember everything 100%. If’s something’s not clear I probably took the paragon choice.
- Imported from a level 50 (max on 1st playthough) Shepard from the first game.
- Kaidan is Alive
- Wrex is alive (from paragon choice)
- Council is Original ME1 Aliens with Anderson
- Romanced Liara
- Released the rachni
- My Background is Spacer I think but it might be colonist. Can’t quite remember, not earth-born though and it shouldn’t matter too much.
Quests: If you didn’t do some of these quests, please note that they were not completed.
- Liara’s Quests Completed
- Helped Conrad Verner
- The rachni is still alive
- I did all the N7 Missions
- In the N7: Lost Operative Quest: I think I gave data to the alliance.
Recruitment / Loyalty Missions / DLC :
- Recruited and kept all team members including Zaeed and Kasumi
- (Kasumi Loyalty) Kasumi to keep the greybox data
- (Samara Loyalty) I killed Morinth
- (Garrus Loyalty) Let Sidonus go
- (Tali Recruitment) Did Kal’Reegar survive, I think so
- (Tali Loyalty) Tali was not exiled from the Floatilla
- (Tali Loyalty) Quarians were urged to consider cease fire
- (Mordin Loyalty) I think I kept the cure
- (Legion Loyalty) I indoctrinated the heretic Geth to be peacful.
- (Zaeed Loyalty) I saved the hostages & encouraged Zaeed to be more Paragon
- (Overlord) I kept David hooked up for the greater good
- (Arrival) Attempted to warn the Batarians
Omega 4 Relay:
- (Shadow Broker) I completed this and re-kindled the romance with Liara from my ME1 choices.
- All support crew lived through the Omega 4 relay (including Kelly, Gabby, Donnley etc.)
- All squad members survived as well.