Mass Effect 3 Plot Decisions from Save Game import.
The following things are know to import from Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2.
Mass Effect 1
- Rescuing Kaidan Alenko or Ashley Williams during the Virmire mission. Whichever character survived will have become a Spectre and will be available as a squad member.
- Sparing or killing Wrex during the Virmire: Wrex and the Genophage confrontation. Wrex will not appear if he was killed. As a result of his death, his clan will fall under control of his brother, Urdnot Wreav. Wrex, being someone who wishes to save his people, will open up communications with other clans and enter into agreements. His brother will wage on like a normal krogan, slaughtering his enemies, and will be generally less trusting of Shepard.
- Sparing or killing the Rachni Queen on Noveria. If you spare her, an asari ally of the Rachni Queen will make contact with you in Mass Effect 2 when you are on Illium.
- Aiding or ignoring Captain Kirrahe on Virmire.
Mass Effect 2
The following major choices from Mass Effect 2 are imported into Mass Effect 3, and have a visible effect on the game.
- The outcome of the Suicide Mission. If Garrus Vakarian and Tali’Zorah vas Normandy survived, they will be available as squad members. If Jack, Jacob Taylor, Legion, Mordin Solus, Miranda Lawson, Thane Krios, and Zaeed Massani survived, they will appear in some capacity.
- Saving or destroying the genophage data during Mordin: Old Blood.
- Rewriting or destroying the heretic geth collective during Legion: A House Divided.
- Destroying or preserving the Collector Base.