Name: Raven Shepard
Gender / Alignment: Male Renegade
Level / Class: 30 Adept
Background: Earthborn / Ruthless
Collector Base: Destroyed
Face Code: No Face Code
DLCs: Kasumi, Zaeed, Normandy Crash Site, Firewalker, Overlord, Lair of the Shadow Broker, Arrival
This is the continuation of my Mass Effect 1 character (also submitted), Raven. Due to the loss of my save files for the game during a botched backup and reinstall of Windows, I needed to recover my progress for Mass Effect 3. As a result the playthrough this save comes from was a nearly complete achievement run. My old save was imported, and the entire game with all DLC was completed on Insanity.
The sole achievement this playthrough did NOT unlock was Paramour. (I reloaded and got that after the run, just to have it again.) I chose not to unlock it because I wanted to stay faithful to Ashley. Despite being a badass, I’m loyal.
This was a heavy Renegade run. (100% Renegade on the bar.)
Additional Details from ME2:
- I did not do Liara’s pre Shadow-Broker quests, instead I (through whatever choice of dialogue, I have no clue) skipped them. Oops.
- I shot Conrad in the foot.
- The Rachini are alive.
- To the best of my knowledge I did every mission and assignment and optional side task in the game barring four. The two noted above for Liara, and the final two of the Blue Suns missions: MSV Strontium Mule and Blue Suns Base. (It would not be hard to finish off these last two missions if someone wanted to after the fact. But I seriously doubt they matter that much in ME3, and after the 50+ hours this playthrough took me, I’m feeling about done until ME3 is out next week.)
- In The Lost Operative I chose to keep the data for myself.
- I recruited all squad members, and I completed all loyalty missions.
- Kasumi’s greybox was destroyed.
- I killed Morinth.
- Garrus shot Sidonis.
- Kel’Reegar died doing his duty.
- Tali was cleared during her trial through my use of intimidation.
- I cannot remember what I did with the Quarians regarding continuing to fight or seeking peace with the Geth. I tend to suspect I would have chosen to encourage conflict.
- The Genophage cure was destroyed.
- The Heretics were indoctrinated.
- The factory workers died, and so did Vido.
- David remained with the project.
- I did not warn the Batarians.
- All crew and squad mates survived the Suicide Mission.
Details from ME 1 (can also be found on masseffectsaves.info under Mixed/Ashley as Raven):
- Max Paragon and Renegade (game considers this character to be Paragon despite more renegade decisions being taken than Paragon)
Completed most (including all known to affect ME2) assignments, but did not do the collections.
- All party members were recruited. Only one was lost.
Character has the “Rich” achievement flag and max money
- DLC: Finished Bring Down the Sky (Let Charn go, Killed Balak) and did not install Pinnacle Station (because it’s a waste of five bucks)
- Talked to Harkin
- Killed Fist personally
- Forced Clerk Bosker to release Narali’s body
- Resolved the Consort’s dilemma (including the Elcor)
- Gave information from Fist to Wong
- Lied to Wong about planting the bug for her next story then forced her to pay up
- Shot the contact Chellick sent me to meet
- Cheated on Quasar machines for Schells
- Tracked down the rogue AI siphoning money
- Did not support Terra Firma
- Killed Chorban
- Scanned all the Keepers
- Intimidated Dr. Michel’s blackmailer
- Gave fluid Renegade interview
- Helped Opold out with smuggling
- Intimidated Lorik into testifying against Anoleus
- Finished a Cure for the Scientists
- Spoke to Han Olar
- Cleared the Hot Labs before Benezia, forcing the guards to attack
- Let the Rachni Queen live
- Shot my “old earth buddy” Finch
- Allowed Jeong to live after threatening to put a hole in him
- Recovered the data from ExoGeni for the consultant
- Cleared Zhu’s Hope without a single dead colonist (outside of Fai Dan)
- Spared the Asari (Shiala) after killing the Thorian
- Secured Wrex’s armor
- Garrus is Renegade due to interaction in his personal mission
- Gave Tali copies of the Geth files
- Sold the Cerebus info to the Shadow Broker
- Rescued Chairmain Burns and criticized his performance
- Talked Lord Darius into a deal
- Saved all the drug addled scientists from the terrorists
- Talked Major Kyle into a peaceful surrender
- Fired the bullet for Corpral Toombs
- Assisted Helena Blake but Intimidated her into shutting down her operations
- Helped Nassana Dantius by killing her sister (Asari Diplomacy)
- Talked Wrex down on Virmire (via armor mission)
- Let the Asari scientist go
- Allowed Kirrahe and some of his men to survive the assault
- Saved Ashley (assigned with the Salarians)
- Set up Kaidan with the bomb
- Threatened Conrad
- Intimidated the addicted diplomat (Keeler) into going into rehab
- Intimidated Saren into killing himself
- Killed the Council
- Recommended Anderson for the Council (In Mass Effect 2 I confirmed Udina however, so he is actually on the council, see above. Stupid of them to ask IMO, but that’s the way it went down.)