Name Cole Shepard
Gender / Alignment Male Mixed
Level / Class 30 Infiltrator
Background Colonist / Ruthless
Collector Base Given to Cerberus
DLCs Kasumi, Zaeed, Normandy Crash Site, Firewalker, Overlord, Lair of the Shadow Broker, Arrival
I used Gibbed save editor mostly to remove the Liara Mass Effect 1 romance so I could romance Jack without “cheating on anyone” and having negative consequences in Mass Effect 3, and then I did a New Game + so I could use a “Cole Shepard” face code from masseffect2saves.info.
This is an “ironic Shepard” who romanced Jack, yet is simultaneously “pro-Cerberus” (but not anti-alien most of the time, hence the Mixed section instead of Renegade). I know I’ve been uploading a lot of either Renegade or pro-Cerberus Shepards. I mostly play Paragons, but there are so many 100% Paragon saves on this site ALREADY that I thought players deserved some original saves.
Mass Effect 1 Stuff:
- Did not have a romance in Mass Effect 1 because I used Gibbed to edit the original save to reset Liara’s values so I could romance Jack monogamously in Mass Effect 2.
- Ashley is alive, Kaidan is dead.
- Wrex is alive.
- Abandoned alien council, now human council.
- Anderson is on the Council.
Mass Effect 2 Stuff:
- Did both of Liara’s quests, played Lair of the Shadow Broker.
- Spared Rachni Queen in Mass Effect 1, so spokesperson present on Illium.
- Met Conrad Verner on Illium, nice to him so he opened the shelter.
- Did all N7 missions.
- In N7: Lost Operative, sent data to Cerberus.
- Recruitment / Loyalty Missions / DLC :
- Persuaded Ronald Taylor to commit suicide (as opposed to either having him arrested by the Alliance or leaving him behind and letting his former crew beat him to death).
- Let Miranda kill Niket, persuaded Miranda to speak to her sister.
- Let Jack kill Aresh.
- Let Mordin kill Maelon, destroyed genophage cure data.
- Let Garrus kill Sidonis.
- Killed Morinth, kept Samara.
- Used a Renegade Intimidate speech calling the admirals out on their idiocy in order to exonerate Tali without revealing the evidence.
- Encouraged the quarians to go to war with the geth to try to retake their homeworld.
- Unfortunately my memory’s a little fuzzy on what I did in Thane’s loyalty mission. I know I killed Joram Talid myself, and I know I didn’t let Kolyat go to jail, but I don’t remember whether I convinced Bailey to put Kolyat in community service or in C-Sec.
- Destroyed heretic geth.
- Let the hostages die so Zaeed could kill Vido.
- Let Kasumi keep Keiji’s greybox.
- Let Cerberus keep David hooked up to Project Overlord.
- Attempted to contact Joker on the Normandy instead of attempting to warn the Batarians…I think (my memory’s a little fuzzy about Arrival too).
Omega 4 Relay:
- Everyone’s loyal, everyone survived.
- Rescued all kidnapped crew by going through Omega 4 Relay immediately after their kidnapping (so Lilith got processed instead of Kelly for example).