Name Viktor Shepard
Gender / Alignment Male Mixed
Level / Class 30 Sentinel
Background Spacer / Ruthless
Collector Base Given to Cerberus
Casualties Jacob, Garrus, Mordin, Tali, Legion, Thane, Jack, Zaeed, Grunt
Note #1: I used the Gibbed save editor to change his name to Viktor and I used a “Viktor Shepard” face code, plus I had my own ideas for an “Incompetent Shepard” so I altered a few of the “ME1 plot flags” and made a few different ME2 decisions. But I kept his idea of having only Miranda and Morinth survive. So that shouldn’t be Samara in the survivors’ list; that should be Morinth along with Miranda, but there’s no “Morinth” checklist option.
Note #2: As said above, I played this as an “Incompentent Shepard.” As few sidequests as possible that I couldn’t screw up so I “rushed through” the game, lots of killings, etc. I advise players to use this “incompetent Shepard” to get the worst possible ending in Mass Effect 3, the one the Bioware staff said would happen if you just rushed through the game or screwed up a lot, just to see what happens.
Mass Effect 1 stuff:
- Did not romance anyone in Mass Effect 1 so I could romance Kelly Chambers in Mass Effect 2 without cheating/guilt.
- Ashley is still alive; Kaidan is dead.
- Wrex killed by Ashley without permission.
- Human council after sacrificing alien Council.
- Anderson on the Council.
- Killed blackmailer.
- Killed Chorban, did not scan any keepers.
- Met Conrad Verner but got him killed.
- Punched Khalisah Bint Sinan al-Jilani.
- Fist was killed.
- Did not give Emily Wong info.
- Did not do Spacer sidequest, did not either help Zabaleta or call Mom.
- Killed Shiala, killed all Feros colonists.
- Did not recruit Garrus, so Viktor Shepard first met him as Archangel in Mass Effect 2.
- Betrayed Gianna Parasini.
- Screwed up UNC Hostage mission so Chairman Burns killed by biotic extremists.
- Accepted money bribe from Helena Blake so she could expand her criminal empire into Omega in Mass Effect 2.
- Captain Kirrahe killed.
- Killed Rana Thanoptis.
Mass Effect 2 stuff:
- Completed both of Liara’s quests; the first one I completed successfully but since this playthrough is an incompetent Shepard, in the second quest I sent Liara the wrong Observer target and had her take down the krogan so the real Observer escaped.
- Conrad Verner not present on Illium since I goaded him into getting himself killed in Mass Effect 1.
- Rachni are dead, so spokesperson not present on Illium.
- Did Lost Operative and Archeological Dig Site, but no other N7 missions.
- In N7 Lost Operative quest I sent the data to the Alliance.
- Convinced Harrot to “buy out” Kenn the quarian.
- Convinced Patriarch to die in a final blaze of glory against the assassins.
- Got Mordin’s assistant Daniel killed.
- Warned Anto about Ish so Anto would hunt Ish down.
Recruitment / Loyalty Missions / DLC :
- Recruited almost all team members including Zaeed and Kasumi but not including Legion, since I chose to give the geth to Cerberus.
- Did not play Kasumi’s loyalty mission which is why Kasumi is not listed under completed DLC even though I recruited the character herself.
- Killed Samara and kept Morinth; I needed at least two squad members to survive so Shepard wouldn’t die himself, and Morinth is automatically loyal upon recruitment.
- Did not play Garrus’ loyalty mission.
- Kal’Reegar was killed by the Colossus.
- Tali was not exiled from the flotilla, but I revealed the evidence proving Rael’s guilt so I still lost Tali’s loyalty despite Tali being exonerated of all guilt.
- Did not play Mordin’s loyalty mission.
- Did not play Legion’s loyalty mission because I didn’t even recruit Legion; I gave his body to Cerberus.
- Saved the hostages but did not persuade Zaeed that was the right thing to do using Charm, so I lost Zaeed’s loyalty.
- Played only the first mission of Project Firewalker so Shepard could have the Hammerhead.
- Did not play Project Overlord.
- Did not play Lair of the Shadow Broker.
- Did not play Arrival.
- The only other loyal squad member besides Morinth was Miranda; I played her loyalty quest and saved her sister but I did not encourage Miranda to talk to Oriana.
- In one of Viktor’s few competent decisions, I saved Kelly and the other Cerberus crew members immediately upon their kidnapping, so I could continue Viktor’s romance with Kelly without Kelly being dead.